We all know the U.S. healthcare system is broken. The cost of medical care has risen at an alarming rate, and with the recent implementation of the Affordable Care Act (“Obamacare”), the care you need has only become even more unaffordable. Patient insurance premiums and copays continue to increase and there are more and more barriers to getting the medical care you need. You have less choice in which doctor you can see, which hospital you can go to, which medications you can take, and which diagnostic tests you can have. Doctor visits have become shorter and less personal. The increasing burden of dealing with health insurance companies and government regulations leaves doctors with precious little time to devote to their patients.
YOU DESERVE BETTER…AND SO DO I!
Direct Primary Care (“DPC”) is relatively new concept in the delivery of medical care where the patient pays a monthly retainer or membership fee instead of a typical insurance copay for office visits. The doctor no longer participates with any insurance company contracts, freeing him from all of the associated administrative hassles, so he can spend more time with his patients. A typical DPC practice limits the number of patients to 400-500 rather than the usual 3,000-4,000. This allows the doctor more time to really get to know his patients and their specific medical problems. Patients and doctors alike are overwhelmingly more satisfied with DPC practice. Furthermore, studies have shown that patients in this type of practice experience 65% fewer hospitalizations, which lowers the healthcare costs for all of us.
Another benefit of DPC is increased patient confidentiality; the government and insurance companies have no access to a patient’s personal medical information.
Isn’t it time to take the practice of Medicine out of the hands of the insurance companies and put it back into the hands of the patient and his/her family doctor??
- Month-to-month contract. Fees will be automatically deducted from your credit/debit card
- $100 enrollment fee
- Cancellation requires 30-day notice
- If you cancel and wish to rejoin, you will be placed on a waiting list, and there will be another $100 re-enrollment fee
- $29/mo for ages 0-17
- $10/mo for each additional child
- $59/mo ages 18-40
- $79/mo ages 41-64
- $99/mo ages 65 and over
- Focus on Preventive Health
- Unlimited office visits w/ no co-pays
- Same or Next Day Appointments for urgent matters
- Longer, unrushed appointments
- Unlimited in-office procedures
- Skin biopsy, Pap smear
- Additional Pathologist charges apply
- Skin cancer surgery
- Wart/skin tag removal
- Laceration repair
- Hemorrhoid excision
- IUD removal
- Comprehensive yearly health maintenance exam, cancer screening, personalized health plan/counseling
- Direct physician access by phone, e-mail or text
- Assistance with getting specialist referrals and procedures (colonoscopy, stress test, etc.) at a lower cost
- Forms completed (FMLA, handicapped parking, etc.)
- Annual influenza vaccine
- Blood draws
- In-office labs (strep screen, pregnancy test) at cost
- Steeply discounted meds, labs, imaging
- Discounted Botox, allergy immunotherapy and allergy skin testing
- House calls and after hours emergencies offered for a nominal additional fee